NGC UK Offers CGC Shipping Services
Posted on 09/10/2019
NGC International UK Limited (NGC UK) has announced that submissions of comic books and magazines can now be shipped to and from its London office. Previously, these submissions could only be made in person at its office (by appointment), at a show or through an Authorized Dealer.
Paid NGC UK members may submit directly to NGC UK for any of its affiliates’ services. Memberships start at $25 (USD) per year. To learn more, click here.
To arrange a shipment to the London office:
The submitter is responsible for selecting the level of insurance. NGC UK is not liable for loss or damage to comic books or magazines in transit to its office. Shipments should be addressed to:NGC International UK Ltd.
69 Southampton Row, Third Floor
London, United Kingdom
To arrange a shipment from the London office:
Fill out the UK Return Shipping Form for comic books or magazines, which can be found here. Make sure to:
- Enter all information requested in the form.
- Select your own carrier (which requires a completed shipping label) or authorize NGC UK to arrange shipping and insurance by FedEx according to the rate table in the form (recommended).
- Sign your form.
Note: If a UK Return Shipping Form is not included with a submission, NGC UK will hold the comic books or magazines at its London office for pick-up.
Payments to NGC UK are accepted by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, electronic transfer and cheque. NGC UK now has online payment portals to make it easier for clients to pay securely by credit card. For payment instructions, click here.
For more information, call +44 (0) 20 3968 3848 or email Service@CGCcomics.uk.
NGC UK is the United Kingdom-based affiliate of:
- Certified Guaranty Company (CGC), a leading third-party authentication grading and encapsulation service for comic books, magazines and related collectibles;
- Classic Collectible Services (CCS), a leading professional comic book pressing and restoration removal service;
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a leading third-party authentication, grading and encapsulation service for coins, tokens and medals;
- Numismatic Conservation Services (NCS), a leading professional conservation service for coins, tokens and medals; and,
- Paper Money Guaranty (PMG), a leading third-party authentication, grading and encapsulation service for paper money.
CGC was founded in 2000 as the world’s first third-party comic book grading service. Its commitment to integrity, accuracy and consistency combined with a passion for collectibles have made CGC the leader in its field. Today, CGC has graded more than 5 million comic books, magazines, concert posters and other collectibles.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!