CGC Comics Attending London Comic Mart on November 27
Posted on 21/11/2022
Representatives from Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®) will be accepting submissions and discussing CGC services at the London Comic Mart at the Royal National Hotel in London, on November 27, 2022.
The London Comic Mart has been an established event for more than 30 years, offering rare and exciting comic books and other collectibles from over 120 traders' stalls. Early entry begins at 11 a.m. and costs £5 for the first glance at everything the show has to offer. Entry is free from noon until 4 p.m.
Don’t miss this opportunity to submit and learn more about CGC’s services that protect and preserve comic books!
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CGC member. To join CGC, click here.
- Go to the online submission form here.
- Select “Mail-In or Show Drop-Off” to start your submission.
- Complete the submission form and print the packing slip. Please package your comic books with the packing slip in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
- Keep your collectibles safe and secure until you drop off your submission (including the packing slip) with a CGC representative.
- Go to the CGC table to finalize your submission.
All submissions will be transported to the companies’ headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CGC services and fees, click here.
CGC will provide tablets at the table for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Need more info?
Questions for CGC should be directed to Service@CGCcomics.uk or (+44) (0) 20 3968 3848.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!